Thursday 13 March 2014

Did you Know? - I'm a doTERRA Essential Oils Wellness Consultant and you can be too and receive free oils!

I'm into essential oils? Yep, big time.





I have used oils for a long time and last year I won a set of doTERRA oils from Tara at The Organic Sister blog and I was hooked. Peppermint, Lavender and Lemon, which I made into lip balms, sugar scrubs and candles. I made presents, toiletries, cleaning products, and added lemon to my water and cooked with them. N.B. Not all essential oils are safe and please check carefully... this stuff is powerful.

It got me thinking about why we would put stuff on our skin that we would NOT be safe to ingest? Our shop bought toiletries and cleaning products are now reduced. My face cream is now a reusable amber glass jar, which I refill with organic coconut oil and then add drops of frankincense and sometimes a little lavender (we are talking just drops).

If you are interested in ordering or finding out how you can get your own oils at wholesale prices and receive free oils, please go to my doTERRA page at http://www.mydoterra.com/lisaigo/.

Or if you'd like to find out more, Tara is running a free workshop about essential oils for the soul. http://organichomehealth.com/e



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated by me.

Negative mean spirited comments will not be published. Help nurture a positive safe space to visit. Spread the love xx

Pages